My Invention

 

Subscriptions of Hotelroom with Cosmetics 



(Original Problem & Idea / Solution)
If you are tired from staying at school or working until late at night, or if you have to go to school or work early the next morning, you need to check if you can make a reservation and pay a lot of money.
Also, even if I finally managed to book a hotel, most of the time I didn't prepare cosmetics to use before going to bed or in the morning when I didn't intend to stay.
It's too much of a burden to prepare something like this even though you're already tired.
Therefore, it is convenient to have a subscription service that allows you to customize hotels and cosmetics that you may stay at in advance and book immediately when you need them.
(Specifics)


Customers register hotels they plan to stay at (e.g., accommodation near school or work).In addition, select and register the cosmetics you need in the morning and evening. If you plan to stay, confirm your name and pre-registered information, and you will receive a room reservation and at least a sample of your own cosmetics. When you register your cosmetics, you need to participate in a survey of your age, occupation, and skin condition.

(Summary)
It takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes from KSC to my house.
Therefore, I am worried that I may not be able to go home when there are tasks that I want to work on at school until late at night or work that needs to be completed in cooperation. There are probably many other students and office workers who are in similar situations besides me. However, it is difficult for you to book accommodation suddenly.
As a result, it will be a useful service because you have to go to school or work the next day and you don't have what you need.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review