My Hometown!

My hometown: The City of History&Nature

Prefectural emblem of Nara Prefecture





Recommendation tourist attractions


1)Todaiji Temple










Nara City has many historic buildings.


2)Nara Park












You can enjoy playing with deer in Nara Park.



3)Nara National Museum











Near Nara Park, there is the art museum.
You can see many kinds of artwork.



4)Dorogawa Hotspring










In the south, there is a hot spring resort where you can heal with nature.




(YouTube video)



(Google Map)


Nara has many historical buildings and rich nature,
so please stop by cities such as Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe when you travel.

コメント

  1. Hello, I'm Masayuki Tamura.
    I watch your blog. I went to Nara two month ago.
    I want to know more Nara good places.

    返信削除
  2. I didn't know there is a beautiful hot spring in Nara. I like hotspring so I want to visit there someday.

    返信削除
  3. Actually, I have wanted to go to Dorogawa Hotspring. This blog made me want to go further!!

    返信削除
  4. I went to Nara on a school trip when I was an elementary school student. I went to Todaiji and Nara Park, it was very fun!
    If I have a chance, I want to visit Doragawa Hotspring next!

    返信削除
  5. Nara is very nice place! Deer is so cute!

    返信削除
  6. I understand what Nara`traditional atomosphere is.

    返信削除
  7. I have been to Nara Park and Todaiji temple, but I have never been in the Nara national Museum. so I would like to visit there someday.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review

My Invention