I want to visit Switzerland!

I want to visit Switzerland!

One of the cities I am most interested in is Switzerland. So when I went on a trip to Switzerland, I picked up places I wanted to live and what I wanted to eat.


・attractive tourist sites in Switzerland


Old town Bern
(ベルン旧市街)

 
Matterhorn
(マッターホルン)











National Museum
(スイス国立美術館)


Cathedral of Notre Dame
(ノートルダム大聖堂)










Sion Castle(シオン城)



This is a map that summarizes the tourist attractions I introduced. 
It seems fun to think about a travel plan using this!

Here's a blog where you can experience the beautiful scenery of Switzerland at home.




There are many attractive nature and historical buildings in Switzerland, so I would like to go on a trip someday.
Please tell me about the country you want to live in in the comments.

コメント

  1. I'm interested in Sion Castle.

    返信削除
  2. I visited there four years ago, there are a lot of beautiful place!

    返信削除
  3. The images of buildings are very beautiful and I want to go there!

    返信削除
  4. Switzerland is a beautiful place!
    What did you see in the National Museum?

    返信削除
  5. All pictures are so beautiful. I want to visit Switzerland!

    返信削除
  6. I have never been to Switzerland! It is so beautiful country, and have a lot of history buildings!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review

My Invention